Sunday, March 15, 2009

3/24/What to do? This friend Miss A has everything and ...What to do? This friend Miss A has everything and more than I have ever sought. Unlike tk, unlike cv--the truith seems to carry weight. She is stunning beauty: clear, tanned skin, deep, intelligent round eyes, powers of observation only other men's wives have--never mine; she has a healthy, naturally toned body. Great ankles. And bosoms the size of tennis balls. Though she's been in my life now five or six weeks, last week was the first time we held each other. T

onight I breathed in her fragrance and tasted her.

But what I feel from her, in this timeless moment of perdition is a familiar avariciousness. I

am easily convinced that if she were to straddle me tonight, she could blom a rose in the bottom of my heart. The other night. in my dream, she lay on her stomach while I felt her wetness through her legs, tasted the moisture and breathed in her heard sighs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home